Friday, June 20, 2008

Fuming

Grrrrr.....
On the drive home from Fathers Day weekend, in addition to some drama that happened over the weekend that I don't wish to discuss here, we hit a bump and now the rim on my bike is bent. To add insult to injury the rear view mirror fell off too (this is my second, the first broke at church and now this one has ether been stolen or fell off in transit). So, I'm grounded. I DID head over to my Mother in Law's house and pick up my street bike but I don't like riding it all that much and it doesn't have a hitch for the kids trailer or a rack for my bag. So, all in all I am not a happy camper. I'm just fuming over my bike.

We are moving though! Hubby got a job in VA and he starts this fall. Yipee! The town seems relatively cyclist friendly too, so that's nice.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Late to the party, but congrats on the move, 'cause you sound excited about it. Bummer about your bike--I bent my rim somehow, but my awesome bike guy trued it back up and insisted that adjustments were included in the purchase price...

wuogkat said...

Perhaps I should take the bike by the shop I bought it at next week then. Maybe Maria could do something with it. Right now I'm just contemplating stealing DH's wheel.