Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rain


So, you know that To Do list I made... It's so not happening today. I may see if I can find the size hex wrench I need to adjust the front brake on the bike instead, it's been dragging just a little. At any rate, I tried to take a picture of the conditions outside (which are getting darker by the minute) but the digital camera adjusted for lack of light so my pic doesn't look nearly as dismal as it actually is. The weather is actually supposed to get worse as the day goes on, and I have no rain gear. I guess I'm folding clothes, cleaning, and knitting today.

Wow... the photo really isn't showing how dark it is... From that is looks like a nice day. Hrmmm...

After much photo shopping, this is what it actually looks like outside:

And now the rain has started...

No comments: