Monday, March 3, 2008

Wish List


So, on my current cycling wish list:
A mirror
Panniers
Headlight
Better Trailer
AND I wish that someone would make this bike affordable:
It's a Dutch Bike made by Workcycles and would only be practical for me if I were to completely give up my car and with family living quite far away that I visit often - I'm keeping the car. So... if someone finds a way to make this in the $500 - $800 range let me know. I know I'm asking a lot but... realistically this is an item that won't be used forever. Kind of like my trailer... Kids grow up fast and I can't see spending $3,000 on something I'm only going to use for maybe 8 more years. Maybe if I made a lot of money but really... I just can't see doing it. I do like the fact that you can strap a rear facing baby seat into this thing though. That would totally rock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you can start checking off your list. You have a few of those things... and a bell.